Tag: eye creams
Putting eye cream in the fridge makes it work better — and provides a refreshing side, too.
1. Keep your eye-cream in the fridge for quick under-eye depuffing. The cold constricts blood vessels to help swelling go down- and it feels extra refreshing.
2. An at-home gloss treatment dramatically amps up shine and refreshes your highlights, giving your face a happy boost.
3. Define your eyebrows. A pair of full, arched brows works like an instant eye lift. Pluck errant hairs and fill in sparse areas with a fine-tipped brow pencil.
4. Apply a firming body cream. Toned, taut skin is the age-defying holy grail as Demi Moore.
5. Have your stylist snip you some layers. Hair that moves lifts your features and just looks fun and free.
6. Take a brisk 30 minute walk whenever you can sneak one in. You’ll jump start your metabolism and circulation and it’ll give you a nice rosy glow.
7. Short nails, painted sheer and pink give off a young, fun vibe and make your hands look effortlessly flawless. Try: Essie’s Ballet Slippers, $8.