Rooney Mara and Dramatic Style Evolution
Rooney Mara has slowly changed to look more like Lisbeth Salander.
If you haven’t been following the career of Rooney Mara, let us introduce you. She is the star of the hotly anticipated screen adaption of “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” along with Daniel “James Bond” Craig. She is an East Coast girl who went to NYU. She’s the younger sister of Kate Mara and she played the small but memorable role of the annoyed girlfriend of Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse Eisenberg) in “The Social Network.”
For “Dragon” Rooney sported an extremely severe look with short, jet-black hair and practically translucent skin. She’s kept the hair color and the waif style but her look wasn’t always so severe. Check out this gallery to see Rooney’s transformation from sweet Hollywood ingenue to It-girl.
In Case You Missed It
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Trailer
- Rooney Mara Career Milestones
- Is Dragon Tattoo career turning point for Rooney Mara?
- Dragon Tattoo earns $1.6 million from Tuesday screenings
- David Fincher talks about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: The Costumes, Hair and Makeup
- Jesse Eisenberg is no longer interested in Mark Zuckerberg
- Craig horror film delayed
- Is Justin Timberlake ready to jump?
- Noomi Rapace Career Milestones