Is Justin Timberlake ready to jump?
Justin Timberlake is a superstar. We all know that. He can sing, he can dance, he can act, he can open businesses, he can present women with his… you know what, in a box. The singer, dancer, actor and “FutureSex / LoveSounds” phenomenon is becoming something of a force in the industry.
He’s ubiquitous, and we’re somehow not sick of him. He’s also a fine actor, with some already interesting movies under his belt (“Alpha Dog,” “Black Snake Moan,” “Southland Tales” and “The Social Network,” to name some noteworthy pictures). With one comedy in theaters — the raunchy “Bad Teacher,” starring his ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz — and another on the way — the potentially saucy “Friends With Benefits,” starring Mila Kunis — we’re taking a look at the artist as he moves into the realm of acting. Can he stick? Does he have it? As he said of being in the studio, making music, “There are no boundaries.”
In Case You Missed It
- Bad Teacher Movie Exclusive
- All About Bad Teacher Movie
- Mila Kunis beat out Jessica Biel for movie role
- Jesse Eisenberg is no longer interested in Mark Zuckerberg
- All About Friends with Benefits Movie
- Cameron Diaz Bad Teacher Interview
- Mila Kunis Career Milestones
- Timberlake and Seyfried in futuristic action thriller “In Time”
- Opening This Week: Knight and Day Trailer
- In Time Movie Trailer